Dell Latitude ST Specifications and Features
Dell Latitude ST is a tablet device for professional usage. It runs on Windows 7 Operating System with the support of 1.5GHz CPU, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 600 for the GPU, and 2GB SDRAM. 128GB built in storage is available along with microSD card support. The display features 10.1” touchscreen (1280 x 800 pixels resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n;Bluetooth version 4.0; HDMI; and USB connection.
This tablet is equipped with dual camera: 5.0 MP Camera on the back side (rear facing) that can capture photo or record HD 720p@30fps video; and front facing camera for video calling. Other features include: SIM card slot, Digital microphone, Stereo headphone, speaker, and more. The docking of this tablet has USB v2.0 ports, Gigabit LAN, HDMI and Audio Out.
Dimensions: 270 x 15 x 186 mm
Weight: 816 grams
Dell Latitude ST Setting Up Guide and Troubleshooting Manual
The following list the content of Dell Latitude ST Manual and User Guide:
|Notes, Cautions and Warning
Working on Your Computer
Removing the SD memory card
Removing the Digitizer Pen
Removing the label door
Removing the SIM card
Removing the bottom cover
Removing the battery
Removing the WLAN Card
Removing the WWAN Card
Remove the Solid Slate Drive
|Removing the coin-cell battery
Removing the Speaker
Removing the middle frame assembly
Removing the camera
Removing the input/output (I/O) board
Removing the Docking Board
Removing the System Board
Dell Latitude ST Setting Up Guide
To setup your Dell Latitude ST you must enter the System Setup. NOTE: Before entering the System Setup, you must connect a USB Keyboard to the USB port located on the left side of the computer or at the rear of the docking station if the computer is docked. To setup you tablet:
- Turn on (or restart) your computer.
- When the blue DELL logo is displayed, you must watch for the F2 prompt to appear.
- Once the F2 prompt appears, press <F2> immediately. NOTE: The F2 prompt indicates that the keyboard has initialized. This prompt can appear very quickly, so you must watch for it to display, and then press <F2> . If you press <F2> before you are prompted, this keystroke will be lost.
- If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, continue to wait until you see the Microsoft Windows desktop. Then, shut down your computer and try again.
Dell Latitude ST Troubleshooting Guide
Go to page 55 on this manual for more information about the troubleshooting guide.
Dell Latitude ST Manual Download
Get more information and download the Dell Latitude ST manual and user guide here from dell.com
- dell latitude st manual,latitude st set-up,dell latitude st tablet manual,restore latitude st to factory,latitude st tablet restore to factory,