Armored with AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 and Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit with 2GB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory, Acer ICONIA Tab W500 becomes the perfect device for active and mobile users. Equipped with a dockable keyboard, ICONIA Tab W500 provides the convenience of HD multi-touch Tablet portability.
There are three different ways to boot your Acer ICONIA Tab W500 tablet:
- Quick boot: Press the power button; no external USB keyboard support
before Windows boots; always boots from the SSD; overrides BIOS settings.
- Normal boot: Simultaneously press the power button and the Windows
key; supports USB keyboard, <F2> and <F12> hotkeys; this boot sequence is used if Windows shuts down abnormally or after making changes to BIOS.
- Boot from recovery discs: Press the power button, Windows key and volume up key simultaneously. Use this if you need to restore your operating system to factory defaults from the supplied recovery discs. Please refer to Recovering your system in the User Guide.
Locating the current BIOS version can help determine if your system is up-to-date and has the latest patches or fixes for your motherboard. To locate your BIOS version is from the Setup screen during the boot process. To do this follow the steps below:
- Restart your computer and enter the BIOS screen by pressing the F2 key for notebooks or by pressing the Delete key for desktops.
- From the default screen, locate your current BIOS version.
- To the right of the BIOS Version you will find the current version.
- Exit the BIOS screen by pressing the ESC key, and then select YES.
- acer iconia bios,acer iconia boot to bios,acer w500 service manual,acer iconia tab bios,bios acer iconia w500,