- Draft speeds up to 38 ppm
- Laser quality text about 2x faster
- Wi-Fi® and Ethernet networking built in
- Smudge, fade, and water resistant
- Extra High-capacity Black ink
- Uses up to 3x less power than a laser printer
- Individual ink cartridges
- 1-year limited warranty
- Quick product exchange
This Epson WorkForce 40 InkJet Printer Manual and User Guide describes the basic steps for printing a document or photo stored on your Windows® or Macintosh® computer, procedures for checking and cleaning the print head nozzles and replacing ink cartridges, also provides basic troubleshooting suggestions for common problems might happen during the operation of the printer.
The Epson WorkForce 40 InkJet Printer Manual and User Quick Guide are divided into sections as follows:
Maintaining Your Printer, this section covers: checking the print head nozzle, cleaning the print head, checking the ink cartridge status, purchasing ink cartridge, and replacing ink cartridge.
Solving Problems, included in this section: checking for software updates, checking the status lights, printing problems, paper feeding problems, print quality problems, Epson technical support.
Get and download the Epson WorkForce 40 InkJet Printer Manual and User Quick Guide here (source: epson.com)
- epson e50,epson c115,epson inkjet printer manual,epson workforce 40 operation manual,Epson WorkForce 60 service manual mk-electronic de,