Canon PIXMA iP4850 Specifications and Features
Canon PIXMA iP4850 is a mid-range inkjet document and photo printer without capability for scanning or copying documents. It has 5 ink cartridges including both Photo black and Matte black, and three color inks: magenta, cyan and yellow; 2 USB 2.0 ports; maximum print resolution up to 9600×2400 dpi; and automatic duplex (for double-sided printing) feature.
The printer supports for Glossy paper and Plain paper in maximum A4 or 6x4in size. The paper handling is provided by a 150-sheet rear tray and 150-sheet cassette. As a photo printer, the absence of memory card slots for direct printing could be a problem. Fortunately, the PictBridge is available so you can print directly from the camera.
For the print speed, it is measured 10.5ppm in Mono and 6.1ppm in Color. It also has the ability to easily make a print from a movie using Canon’s Full HD Movie Print software. PIXMA iP4850 supports for Windows XP/Vista/7; Mac OS X 10.4.11 and above.
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Manual and User Guide
The following manual apply for Canon PIXMA iP4850 printer series. Herein you fill find detailed information regarding product description, specifications, features, setup, installation procedures, troubleshooting and routine maintenance guide. The manual is divided into sections as follows”
- Overview of The Printer
- Other Usages
- Loading Paper
- Routine Maintenance, included in this section:
- Replacing an Ink Tank
- When Printing Becomes Faint or Colors Are
- Cleaning the Paper Feed Roller
- Cleaning the Pad in the Cassette
- Opening the Maintenance Screen
Setting Up Canon PIXMA iP4850 (page 251 of the manual)
In the manual, we can’t find the exact guide to setting up the printer for the first time. However, there are common steps to follow: involving installing the print head, ink cartridges, aligning the print head using the supplied paper, and installing the software from the CD.
The simple setup procedure for carrying out appropriate printing on this printer is as follows:
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Select a frequently used profile. In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose. When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were preset.
- Select the print quality. For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Fast according to your purpose.
- Select the paper source. Select Automatically Select, Rear Tray, Cassette, Continuous Autofeed, or Paper Allocation that matches your purpose for Paper Source.
- Complete the setup. Click OK..
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that matches your purpose.
Download Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Manual and User Guide
Get support and download Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Manual and User Guide here (free download 8.64 MB PDF file type document, 468 pages of English Version Manual).
- canon ip4850 service manual,ip4850 manual,canon ip4850 manual,canon pixma ip4850 manual download,canon pixma ip4850 manual,