Dell Inspiron 17R Specifications and Features
Dell Inspiron 17R comes with a sleek design with a premium-brushed finish and vibrant colors. It features 17.3-inch, widescreen high-definition display with a native resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels, which delivers clear images and bold color while you’re watching Blu-ray movies or videos on YouTube. It also brings you nice and wide viewing angles. This laptop is powered by a 2.3-GHz Intel Core i5-2410M CPU with 6GB of RAM. The Nvidia GeForce GT 525M graphics card and 1GB of video memory enables you to work with large video files and enjoy graphically rich games. It is also equipped with 500 GB/5,400 rpm hard drive; internal tray-load DVD+/-RW or Blu-ray Disc Combo Drive; High Definition Audio 2.0 Stereo Speakers with SRS Premium Sound; Built-in microphone; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 2.1+EDR; and 1.3MP Integrated Webcam.
It uses Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) as the operating system. Other features included in this notebook are: 4 x 2.2-inch touchpad; 8-1 card reader; combo E-SATA/USB 2.0 port; HDMI port; Headphone port; VGA port; and Kensington lock.
Width: 16.54" (423.0mm)
Height: 1.24" (31.4mm) front / 1.38" (35.0mm) back
Depth: 10.87" (287.0mm)
Weight of 6.67 lbs (3.027 kg)
Dell Inspiron 17R Flashing BIOS Guide
The BIOS may require flashing when an update is available or when replacing the system board. To flash the Dell Inspiron 17R BIOS:
- Turn on the computer.
- Go to support.dell.com/support/downloads.
- Locate the BIOS update file for your computer:
NOTE: The Service Tag for your computer is located on a label at the bottom of your computer. For more information, see the Quick Start Guide that shipped with your computer. If you have your computer’s Service Tag or Express Service Code:
- Enter your computer’s Service Tag or Express Service Code in the Service Tag or Express Service Code field.
- Click Submit and proceed to step 4.
- If you do not have your computer’s Service Tag or Express Service Code:
- Select one of the following options:
• Automatically detect my Service Tag for me
• Choose from My Products and Services List
• Choose from a list of all Dell products
- Click Continue and follow the instructions on the screen.
- A list of results appears on the screen. Click BIOS.
- Click Download File to download the latest BIOS file.
- In the Please select your download method below window, click For Single File Download via Browser, and then click Download Now.
- In the Save As window, select an appropriate location to download the file on your computer.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close.
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the BIOS update file. The file icon appears in the folder and is titled the same as the downloaded BIOS update file.
- Double-click the BIOS update file icon and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Download Dell Inspiron 17R Manual
Get support and download the Dell Inspiron 17R manual and user guide here from softmarket.ru – free download 3.18 MB PDF filetype document (102 pages of English version manual)
- dell inspiron manual bios flash,DellInspiron17RManualandFlashingBIOSGuide,