The Dell Adamo XPS has ultra thin yet sturdy design, aluminum enclosure, diamond cut logos, metal keycaps, and wing-inspired design which is very extraordinary. The Dell Adamo XPS comes with the following specs and features:
- CPU: 1.4GHz Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo ULV
- Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- Memory: 4GB 800MHz Dual Channel DDR3 memory
- Hard Disc Drive: 128GB solid state drive
- Display: Superthin 13.4″ HD 16:9 WLED 720p display
- Keyboard: Metallic key cap, full-size keyboard
- Camera: Integrated 2MP webcam and integrated mono digital microphone
- Input/output: DisplayPort, 2 USB 2.0, headphone connector and headphone. Standard connectors via external dongle: RJ45, DVI. Optional connectors via external dongle: VGA, HDMI.
- Connectivity: 10/100 via external dongle, Bluetooth® 2.1, 802.11n (3×3)
- Battery: Up to 5 hours 17 minutes with optional extended battery life using lithium ion cells, 40 Whr
- Adapter: Compact power adapter
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 340 x 273.9 x 9.99 mm
- Weight: 1.44 kg with standard 20Whr battery
This Dell Adamo XPS Manual (user guide and service manual) provide basic information that you may need when setting up, updating drivers for, or upgrading your computer, instructions for removing and installing the components in your computer (display, battery, keyboard, memory module, solid state drive, system board, etc), flashing the BIOS, system setup and troubleshooting.
The troubleshooting section include the following error messages: CMOS checksum error, CPU fan failure, Hard-disk drive failure, Hard-disk drive read failure, Keyboard failure, No boot device available, No timer tick interrupt, etc.
Find and get the Dell Adamo XPS Manual, Specs, BIOS, Setup, Service and User Guide here (source: dell.com)
- dell adamo xps bios key,