|1. Light sensor
2. Notification LED
3. Ear speaker
4. Proximity sensor 1
5. Proximity sensor 2
6. Volume key/Zoom key
7. Touch screen
8. Camera key
9. Menu key
10. Strap hole
11. Home key
|12. Main microphone
13. Back key
14. Second microphone
15. Camera LED light
16. Power key/Screen lock
18. Camera lens
19. Micro USB port cover
20. Headset connector cover
21. Micro USB port
22. Headset connector
Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i Manual and User Guide
The following manual apply for Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i smartphone series. Herein you will find detailed description and explanation of product’s features and specifications, operating procedures, operating instruction, setup guide, factory reset and troubleshooting hints. The manual is divided into sections as follow:
Water Resistance Guide
Android What and Why
Getting to know your phone
Sony Ericsson Timescape
Getting started w/ Android Market
Connecting to wireless networks
Taking photos and recording videos
Viewing your photos and videos in Gallery
Bluetooth wireless technology
Connecting your phone to a computer
Locking and protecting your phone
Updating your phone
Phone settings overview
Recycle your phone
Setting Up Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i (page 12 of the manual)
The first time you start your phone, a setup guide opens to explain basic phone functions and help you enter essential settings. This is a good time to configure your phone to your specific needs.
The setup guide covers the following:
- Basic phone settings such as language and internet. For example, you can adjust settings for how you access the internet.
- Wi-Fi settings – speed up your connection and decrease data transfer costs.
- Online service settings – helps you with email setup, online service accounts, and contact transfers from an old phone or other data source.
To access the setup menu guide:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i Troubleshooting Procedures
You can find some solutions for your phone problems in this section. Here is one of them:
My phone is not working as expected, check these tips before you try anything else:
- Restart your phone.
- Remove and re-insert the battery and SIM card. Then restart your phone.
- Update your phone. Updating your phone ensures optimal performance and provides the latest enhancement. See Updating your phone on page 113 for more information.
- Reset your phone.
Download Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i Manual
Get support and download the Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i Manual an User Guide (specs, features, operating instruction, setup guide, factory reset, and troubleshooting procedures) here from sonyericsson.com. Free download 6.71 MB PDF filetype document (128 pages of ENGLISH Version manual).