Samsung Galaxy S II handset is ultra slim, light, fun, and functional. This 2.3.3 Android (Gingerbread) gadget is one of the popular models, with a combination of its broad 4.3-inch WVGA Super Amoled Plus technology display screen (top by Gorilla Glass front) and enhanced TouchWiz utility that gives an enjoyable user experience. The qHD 960 x 540 pixel resolution shows vibrant colors even when hold at an angle. Backed by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor, its quickness meets expectation.
In addition to its classy and elegant design plus impressive screen, this lightweight Samsung Galaxy S II offers an 8 megapixel AF camera with LED flash, 2 megapixel front camera, 1080p video recording at 30 fps, MicroUSB connectors, 3.5mm Ear Jack, A-GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth. This quad-band 3.5G mobile device has a 16 GB standard storage and a 32 GB maximum supported memory size. Its 1650 mAh battery performs decently at a marked 18.3 hours of talk time.
Samsung Galaxy S II Manual and User Guide
The Samsung Galaxy S II Manual is divided into sections as follows:
- Getting started; This section explains how to get started with your phone by installing and charging the battery, installing the SIM card and optional memory card, and setting up your voice mail.
- Understanding Your Device; Outlines key features of your phone. It also describes the phone’s keys, screen and the icons that display when the phone is in use.
- Memory Card
- Call Functions and Contacts List; Describes features and functionality associated with making or answering calls, and the Contacts list, which is used to store contact information.
- Entering Text
- Applications and Development
- Time Management
- Changing Your Settings Explains the sound and phone settings for your
device. It includes such settings as: display, security, memory, and any extra settings associated with your phone.
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
Samsung Galaxy S II Factory Data Reset
Samsung Galaxy S II Factory Data Reset erases all data from your device except current system software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos. To reset you Samsung Galaxy S II do the following instructions:
- Press ? and then tap (Settings) ? Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your device except current system software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos.
- Tap Format USB storage to erase all data stored on the device’s internal storage area. this feature provides an option to format the internal USB storage, not the microSD card
- Tap Reset phone ? Erase everything.
Download Samsung Galaxy S II Manual and User Guide
Get support and download the Samsung Galaxy S II manual here from t-mobile.com (free download 11. 03 MB PDF file type documents).
- samsung galaxy s ii manual,contact list bluetooth to hyundai sonata samsung continuum,samsung galaxy s2 manual reset,samsung notrebook II - operational instructions,samsung galaxy S IImanual setting,