Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Overview
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 glossy and modish touchscreen handset that runs on Android 2.2 Froyo OS. Its look resembles a lot the Apple iPhone 4 with differences including a thicker and a tad less heavy (24 grams lighter) Galaxy Ace body. It’s got a 3.5 inches TFT 320 X 480 pixel display with adequate visual detail and Gorilla Glass. Taking pictures using its rear 5 MP camera with AF and flash creates regular quality images. It records video in QVG resolution (24fps), not the 720p HD video that can be played back in a larger screen.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is equipped with a snappy 800MHz ARM 11 processor with Qualcomm chipset that contributes to its responsive performance. The user interface is tweaked with TouchWiz v3.0 UI. It comes with a 158 MB of built in storage. Other features include DNSe sound enhancement, WiFi, GPS support, a decent speaker for both calls and music playback, and 1350 mAh battery. One minor drawback is that its HTML browser doesn’t support flash.
The following manual apply for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Herein you will find detailed information regarding specifications, features, product description, setting up, reset and troubleshooting guide. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
|Using this Manual
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Troubleshooting Guide
Here are the list of problems you may encountered during the operation of your mobile device:
- Your device displays "Service unavailable" or "Network error"
- The touch screen responds slowly or improperly
- Your device freezes or has fatal errors
- Calls are being dropped
- Outgoing calls are not connected
- Incoming calls are not connected
- Others cannot hear you speaking on a call
- Audio quality is poor
- When dialing from contacts, the call is not connected
- The device beeps and the battery icon flashes
- The battery does not charge properly or the device turns off
- Your device is hot to the touch
- Error messages appear when launching the camera
- Error messages appear when launching the FM radio
- Error messages appear when opening music files
- Another Bluetooth device is not located
- A connection is not established when you connect the device to a PC
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Manual
Get support and download the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Manual and Troubleshooting Guide here from vodafone.co.nz – Free download 2.19 MB PDF filetype ducument.
>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<
- samsung galaxy ace 530i,samsung galaxy ace troubleshooting,samsang ace530i,samsung 530i,samsung galaxy ace530i,