Samsung Exhibit II 4G Specifications and Features
Samsung Exhibit II 4G has 3.7” TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Touch-sensitive controls, Mulitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. As represented in its name, it supports fourth generation of data networks. Android OS v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone along with 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset, 1 GB ROM and 512 MB RAM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. The phone is attached with 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability. VGA camera also available on the front side.
You can find many other features such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Compass; SNS integration; MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Image/video editor; Document viewer; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 115 x 60 x 11 mm
Weight: 116 g
Samsung Exhibit II 4G Manual and User Guide
The following manual provides detailed information regarding product description, overview, specifications as well as user guide, operating instruction, setup guide, reset and apps installation procedures for Samsung Exhibit II 4G smartphone series. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
Understanding Your Phone
Call Functions and Contacts List
|Applications and Development
Changing Your Settings
Health and Safety Information
Samsung Exhibit II 4G Setting Up Guide
Initial Phone Configuration:
- Tap the on-screen Android icon to begin the setup process.
- Tap Skip to ignore the Wi-Fi connection setup process.
- Select/deselect the desired Google location services and tap Next.
- Configure the Data and Time settings and tap Next.
- Press and hold until the Phone options screen appears.
- Tap Power off .
Samsung Exhibit II 4G Factory Data Reset Guide
- From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the factory default settings.
- Press ? and then tap (Settings) ? Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your device except current system software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos.
- Tap Format USB storage to erase all data stored on the device’s internal storage area.
- Tap Reset phone ? Erase everything.
Download Samsung Exhibit II 4G Manual
Get support and download the Samsung Exhibit II 4G manual and user guide here from samsung.com – Free download 9.84 MB PDF filetype document.
>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<
- samsung exhibit ii 4g,