Motorola Photon 4G Overview
The Motorola Photon 4G is a smarthphone that runs on Android Gingerbread OS interface, released in 2011. It uses mini SIM and is capable of dual mode GSM and CDMA/EV-DO network connectivity. Weighting 158 grams, it features a large 4.3-in qHD TFT multi-touchscreen. This high-end Android device is adequately powered by a 1GHz twin core Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset and comes with 16 GB of internal storage.
Besides an advanced security system, the Motorola Photon 4G highlights an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, that can capture 720p HD video. Other specification it offers are Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot for up to 8 devices, Bluetooth, GPS, pop-out kick stand on back side, and secondary VGA front facing camera. It’s standard 1700 Li-Ion battery can stand up to 10 hours of talk time.
To access the Security lock menu
- Touch > Settings > Location & security > Set up screen lock, and then select an option.
- To set a password or an unlock pattern that you need to draw to unlock your screen, touch Pattern, PIN, or Password.
- To turn the lock off, touch None.
- To change the password or lock pattern, touch Change screen lock > Pattern, PIN, or Password.
Unlocking Your Motorola Photon 4G
At the “Enter password to unlock” or “Enter PIN to unlock” prompt, enter your password or PIN and touch Enter.
– or –
At the “Draw pattern to unlock” prompt, draw the saved pattern to unlock the phone.
Calling in Lock Mode
- motorola daytona forgot password,