The Motorola MOTO Q™ 9h has a sleek, robust and cool design. Key features of this smartphone include Windows Mobile 6, HSDPA high-speed data, and large internal memory. Blending functionality and entertainment in one unique device, the MOTO Q™ 9h offers the complete user experience. The Motorola MOTO Q™ 9h comes with the following specs:
- Form factor: Bar
- Dimension: 4.65" x 2.64" x 0.46"
- Weight: 4.73 oz
- Platform: Windows Mobile Standard (Smartphone) version 6
- Memory: 256 MB with expandable memory card slot (up to 32GB microSD)
- Display: LCD (Color TFT/TFD) with 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) resolution and 65,536 (16-bit) color
- Music Player: Supported Formats >> wmv, wma, mp3, mpeg4, h263, h264, real audio, real video, aac
- Camera: 2+ megapixel with LED flash / fixed focus
- Battery: 1170 mAh Lithium Ion, Talk: 6.5 hours max.; Standby: 480 hours max.
This MOTO Q9h Manual and User Guide outline detail information on how to use, operate, manage, setup, and setting your smartphone. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
tips and tricks
email and messages
service and repair
Get and download the MOTO Q9h Manual, Specs, Setting and User Guide here – free download PDF file manual from www.motorola.com
- motorola moto q9h manual,Motorola Q9h User Manual,setting bahasa motorola moto q9h,