LG Optimus Elite LS696 Specifications and Features
LG Optimus Elite LS696 comes with 3.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) featuring Touch-sensitive controls, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. In this phone, Android OS v2.3.7 (Gingerbread) works along with 800 MHz CPU, 4 GB ROM, and 512 MB RAM. For the storage, it has 1 GB internal storage and support microSD card up to 32 GB. The connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. On the camera sector, you’ll find 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other included features GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Compass; SNS integration; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk); MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Document viewer; Organizer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 117 x 63 x 10 mm
Weight: 120 g
Setting Up LG Optimus Elite LS696
- Once your device has been turned on and activated, you will see a Welcome message. You can then complete the setup application.
- Touch the Android icon to get started.
- Set up your Google account. Tap Create or Sign in.
- Follow the instructions to complete the steps to create or sign in to your Google account.
- Select the backup and restore options
- Checkmark to select your backup and restore options and tap next.
- The device will set up your services and you will be directed to the Home screen after completion.
LG Optimus Elite LS696 Reset Guide
- Tap > > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- If you are certain that you would like to restores all factory settings, tap Reset phone.
- Enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you have configured one.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.
- how do you factory reset phone model number um696,how to reset an lg model number um696,