LG MS910 Esteem Specs and Features Overview
One more smartphone from LG LTE technology comes to light. The new LG MS910 Esteem comes with an Android operating system V2.3.4 Gingerbread. The smartphone is equipped with a 5 mega pixels camera with 720p HD video recording capability. LG Esteem has an excellent performance for those who looking for productivity and entertainment at the same time.
It has many of the usual options of smartphones, including unlimited contact list, and customizable profiles using a combination of tone and personalized video calls.
The LG M910 Esteem processor also makes a good impression, a single core 1GHz speed, with the graphics processor, 512MB RAM memory module, 8GB of internal storage, plus the opportunity to expand the storage up to 32GB with microSD and microSDHC cards.
It is incorporates a 4.3-inch TFT with 480 x 800 pixels, with the possibility to display 262,144 colors and being capacitive multitouch. Along with proximity sensor and a impact-resistant glass surface. The LG Esteem has Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n wireless access point, USB 2.0, HDMI, and compatibility with DLNA functionality.
LG MS910 Esteem Manual and User Guide
The following manual apply for LG MS910 Esteem smartphone series. The manual provides detailed information regarding specifications, features, description and overview as well as user guide, operating instruction, setup and installation procedures, reset, FAQs and troubleshooting hints regarding the mobile phone. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
|Important Customer Information
Connecting to Networks and Devices
Limited Warranty Statement
Setting up LG MS910 Esteem
When you turn on your wireless device for the first time, you have the option to quickly set up various accounts. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup of your wireless device.
To set up your device, follow the steps below:
- Select your language and touch Next.
- Set the Date and time settings and touch Next.
- Set your Wi-Fi settings and touch Next.
- Touch Next to begin the Google Account setup or Skip to skip to the next step. With a Google Account, Google applications are automatically synced between your phone and computer regardless of where you make an update.
- Select the other accounts you want to set up. (Email, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace).
- To begin using your phone after completing the setup, touch Use Phone
Troubleshooting LG MS910 Esteem
To find possible solutions for your phone problems, you can see FAQ section on page 181. For example:
Question: My screen turns off after only 15 seconds. How can I change the amount of time for the backlight to turn off?
Download LG MS910 Esteem Manual and User Guide
Get support and download the LG MS910 Esteem manual here from lg.com – Free download 2.08 MB PDF filetype document, 402 pages of English Version manual.
>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<
- lg m910,lg esteem hidden menu,lgm910,how disable cookies on lg esteem,lg esteem restoring wifi settings,