LG Connect 4G Overview
The LG Connect 4G is packed with great functionality. This MetroPCS mobile runs on CDMA, LTE network, thus is not a GSM device. Inside, it uses a capable dual core 1.2 GHz computer that’s bundled with Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS. It’s got a 4-inch NOVA 16M colors LCD touchscreen display with 242 ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Galss, smooth edges and a stature that’s comfortable on the grip.
Standard features in the The LG Connect 4G include a 5 MP rear camera with flash and autofocus, 720p HD video recording, 4GB of standard memory, WiFi, SNS integration, GPS support, VGA front facing secondary camera, and MicroUSB card slot, sufficient pre-installed apps, and a Li-Ion battery. In the US, it is priced around USD 375.
LG Connect 4G Manual and User Guide
The following manual apply for LG Connect 4G smartphone series. The manual provides detailed information regarding specifications, features, menus, as well as operating instruction, setup guide, reset and troubleshooting problems procedures. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
|Important Customer Information
Connecting to Networks and Devices
Limited Warranty Statement
LG Connect 4G Setup Guide
To set up your device, follow the steps below:
- On the Welcome screen, touch Continue to set up your device.
- Select your language and touch Next.
- Set the date and time settings and touch Next.
- Set your internet connection and touch Next.
- Set your Wi-Fi settings and touch Next.
- Touch Next to begin the Google Account setup or Skip to skip to the next step. With a Google Account, Google applications are automatically synced between your phone and computer regardless of where you make an update.
- Select the other accounts you want to set up (Email, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Touch Use phone to start using the phone.
LG Connect Troubleshooting Problems Guide
Please check to see if any problems you have encountered with your phone are described in this section, before taking the phone in for service or calling a service representative.
- What are the functions available via Bluetooth?
- If my Bluetooth headset is connected, can I listen to my music through my 3.5mm wired headphones?
- How can I back up Contacts?
- Is it possible to set up one-way-sync with Gmail?
- Is it possible to synchronize all the Email folders?
- Is it possible to transfer Contacts data from a feature phone to an Android phone?
- Should I have to log into Gmail whenever I want to access Gmail?
- Is it possible to filter emails?
- Is it possible to play YouTube videos?
Download LG Connect 4G Manual and User Guide
Get more information regarding LG Connect 4G Manual, Setup, Reset and Troubleshooting Problems here from lg.com – Free download 3.36 MB PDF filetype document.
>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<
- lg connect standard,lg connect troubleshooting,LG connect 4g troubleshooting,lg connect 4g manual,lg connect 4g issues,