Motorola Droid 4 Specs and Features Overview
The Motorola Droid 4 uses upgradable Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System. It is praised for a quick 4G LTE connection compatible with 800/1900 MHz CDMA network, backed up by a dual core 1.2 GHz processor. This smartphone has a solid body that looks rather masculine and stiff. Its edges fancies a metal frame, and the back side utilizes a textured rubberize material that gives an anti-slip feel. Display is not the sharpest, but manages to bring out sufficient color. The touchscreen is a 4-in PenTile LCD display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. This handset is also equipped with a sliding edge-lit physical QWERTY keyboard. Dimension of the phone is measured at 5 by .65 by 0.5 inches.
The Motorola Droid 4 is suited for business. It’s got a rear 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash, a front facing 1.3 megapixel camera, and 1080p 30fps video capture capability. Amongst its features are MotoCast software for PC syncing, microUSB slot, HDMI port, GPS, 4G mobile hot spot, DLNA support, WiFi, 16 GB of built-in storage, Bluetooth, and a long standing 1785 mAhLi-ion polymer battery. Music experience is enhanced by the Bass Punch in its equalizer.
How to Extend Motorola Droid 4 Battery Life?
You can try the following procedure to extend your Motorola Droid 4 battery life:
- To help minimize battery use, touch > Smart Actions. Check out the sample rules that enable battery savings: Nighttime Battery Saver, and Battery Extender.
- To turn off background data transfers, touch Menu > Settings > Data manager > Background data.
- To turn off Bluetooth® power, touch Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth.
- To turn off Wi-Fi power, touch Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi.
- enable battery saver droid 4,