T-Mobile Garminfone Specifications and Features
T-Mobile Garminfone comes with 3.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels resolution) featuring Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.1 (Eclair) is installed in this phone along with 256 MB RAM and 256 MB ROM. 4 GB internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g; Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, EDR; and USB v2.0. 4 GB internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32GB. On the camera sector, you’ll find 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Garmin navigation; Compass; MMS; Email; Push mail; Instant Messaging; Location-based applications; MP3/eAAC+/WAV player; MP4/H.263/H.264 player; cityXplorer maps; Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Google Talk; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 116 x 62.2 x 12 mm
Weight: 136 g
T-Mobile Garminfone Manual, Reset and Setup Guide
The manual is divided into sections as follows:
Getting to know your device
Using the phone
Managing your contacts
Searching for locations
Following you route
Sending and receiving messages
|Browsing the web
Taking and viewing pictures and videos
Organizing your life
Connecting with other devices
Customizing your device
Setting Up T-Mobile Garminfone
- Remove the battery cover. Slide the battery cover off the back of the device.
- Install the SIM card. Inser the SIM card in the holder with the gold contacts facing down and the notched corner toward the center of the device.
- Install the microSD card. Insert the microSD card in the microSD slot with the gold contacts facing down.
- Install the battery.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Charge the battery. Charge the battery for at least four hours before using the device for the first time. Note that if you completely discharged the battery, recharge it for at least 20 minutes before turning on your device.
Resetting T-Mobile Garminfone
If the device stops functioning, you may need to reset the device by turning off the device, and then turn on the device. If necessary, remove and replace the battery.
Download T-Mobile Garminfone Manual
Get support and download the T-Mobile Garminfone manual and user guide here from t.mobile.com – Free download 3.47 MB PDF filetype document.
- android v2 2 download for t-mobile Garminfone nüvi 450,etisalat manual browser for garmin asus,formatear garminfone manualmente,garminfone t-mobile user manual,how to reset garminfone t-mobile,