LG Thrive Specifications and Features
LG Thrive, also known as P506 Series, is a Touch Bar Smartphone that applies Android Operating Platform version 2.2 (also known as Android Froyo) and powered by 600MHz ARM 11 Processor with Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset. 150 MB internal memory is available with expandable memory card up to 32 GB. It works under GSM Networks and supports for 3G connection.
This phone has 3.2 inches display with Tempered Glass Capacitive Touchscreen and on-screen virtual QWERTY keyboard. It is also equipped with Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer Sensor; Bluetooth version 2.1; Wi-Fi; microSDHC card slot; USB with microUSB v2.0; GPS with A-GPS support; ThinkFree Office to open Microsoft Office Documents such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Single 3.2 MP camera is attached on the rear side of the phone with some features, such as: with 4x Digital Zoom for both Camera and Video, Auto Focus, Image Editor, and Geo Tagging.
For other features you can also find Social Network application as the most common feature today and preloaded Google Applications such as Google Maps, Google Latitude, Google Place, Android Market, Google Mail / GMail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Maps Navigator, Google Talk and Google Calendar.
Size: 114 x 59 x 13 mm
Weight: 130 g
LG Thrive Manual and User Guide
The following manual provides detailed yet comprehensive information about LG Thrive smartphone series product description, features, specifications as well as user guide, operating instruction, installation guide, setup, reset and troubleshooting procedures. The manual is divided into sections as follow:
Your Home screen
Google Account Set-up
AT&T Mobile Care
Q&A / Questions and Answers
For Your Safety
Setting Up LG Thrive
The Settings section provides guidelines to start the setup of some devices on the phone. For example, it is explained how to use the Wi-Fi. Go to page 63 for detailed information.
Resetting LG Thrive
You can reset your LG Thrive to recover your phone when malfunctioning. Using Safe mode, do the following steps:
- Turn off your phone and reboot. When the LG Logo is displayed on the screen, press and hold the Menu Key. Your main screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- Choose the application you wish to uninstall and touch Uninstall and OK to confirm.
- After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
Using Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If using Safe Mode does not restore your phone to the original condition, use a Hard Reset to initialize your phone.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 10 seconds: Power/Lock Key + Home Key + Up Volume Key.
- When the power turns on, release the keys.
Warning If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
Download LG Thrive Manual and User Guide
Get support and download the LG Thrive manual and user guide (setup, reset/hard reset/factory reset and troubleshooting procedures) here. Free download 8.05 MB PDF file type document from pocketpccentral.net (97 pages English Version manual).
- lg t500 hard reset,lg c330 hard reset,hard reset z990,z990 hard reset,at&t z990 hard reset,