Kyocera Milano Specifications and Features
Kyocera Milano is a side sliding Android smartphone with 3.0” TFT capacitive touchscreen (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and a full physical QWERTY keyboard. The display features Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) is installed in this phone along with 800 MHz CPU, 512 MB ROM, and 512 MB RAM. For the storage, it includes 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot (charges may apply); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. It also has 3.15 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Email; Push Email; Instant Messaging; Compass; MP3/WAV/AAC+ player; MP4/H.263 player Organizer; Voice memo; Predictive text input (Swype); and more.
Dimensions: 105 x 61 x 17.1 mm
Weight: 158 g
Kyocera Milano Manual and Setting Up Guide
The setup application helps you set up various options and applications, including setting up your Google™ account.* Complete the Setup Application:
- When the device is first turned on, you will see the Hands Free Activation screen. Touch OK after each of these steps. (Your device may reboot after activation or updates.)
- After restart, touch the android icon to begin.
- View a tutorial: Touch Begin to see a brief tutorial on getting started.
- Set up your Google Account – Create or sign in to your Google account.
- Use Google location – Touch the checkmarks to select your Google location options.
- Backup and restore – Choose whether or not to back up data with your Google account.
- Touch Finish setup when you have finished. You will see a Setup accounts page.
- Touch any of the services listed and follow the prompts to set up accounts such as Email, Picasa, or YouTube.
- You’ll need your sign in information and passwords for each account you set up.
- When you’re finished adding accounts, touch Done adding accounts.
Download Kyocera Milano Manual
Get support and download the Kyocera Milano Manual/User Guide here. Free download 4.23 MB PDF file type document.
- kyocera milano troubleshooting wifi,