The Ricoh GR DIGITAL III has a new image processing engine, a new CCD, and the newly developed 28 mm/F1.9 GR Lens. The Ricoh GR DIGITAL III comes with the following specs and features:
- No. of Effective Pixels (Camera): Approximately 10.00 million pixels
- Image Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CCD
- Lens Focal length: f=6.0 mm (equivalent to 28 mm for 35 mm film cameras)
- Lens F-aperture: F1.9 – F9 (exposure control with both aperture and ND filter when F8.0-F11 displays in auto shooting mode)
- 4x digital zoom
- Focus Mode: Multi AF (CCD method) / Spot AF (CCD method) / Manual Focus / Snap / Infinity
- ISO Sensitivity: AUTO, AUTO-HI, ISO64 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600
- Built-in flash mode: Auto (during low light and when the subject is backlit), Red-eye-Reduction, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Manual Flash, Flash Off with Approx. 20 cm – 3.0 m flash range for the ISO Auto mode
- Screen display: 3.0-inch Transparent LCD (approx. 920,000 dots)
- Recording Media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, Internal memory (approx. 88MB)
This Ricoh GR DIGITAL III Manual, Specs, Troubleshooting and User Guide provide detail information yet complete explanations on how to operate, use, manage, setup, setting and troubleshooting the camera. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
Before You Begin, this section contains introduction on parts of the camera.
Basic Photography and Playback, included in this section, explanation on: charging and inserting battery, inserting memory cards, turning the camera on and off, basic setup, taking pictures, viewing and deleting photographs.
Reference, this section cover discussion on: photography mode, movies, playback, printing photograph, setup menu, copying pictures to a computer, and technical notes (troubleshooting, specifications, etc)