The Nikon D60 is a single-lens reflex digital camera type that comes with an extraordinary 10.2-Megapixel DX-format Nikon Picture Quality, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Lens and fast startup split-second shutter response. Here are some the Nikon D60 key specs and features:
- 2.5-Inch, 230,000-Dot Color LCD Monitor with 170-Degree Wide-Angle Viewing
- Shoot Continuously at up to 3 Frames per Second
- 8 Digital-Vari Program Automatic Shooting Modes: Eight Digital Vari-Program Modes include: Auto, Auto Flash-OFF, Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up and Night Portrait;
- Active Dust Reduction System with Airflow Control
- Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II: The D60’s 3D Color Matrix Metering II evaluates each scene for brightness, color, contrast, size and position of shadows and highlights, selected focus area and camera-to-subject distance, comparing that information against an onboard database of more than 30,000 actual photographic scenes.
- Built-in Speedlight with i-TTL Automatic Flash Control
- Image Optimization Options. Settings include: Normal, Softer, Vivid, More Vivid, Portrait, Custom and Black and White, each of which are automatically adjusted based on sophisticated Nikon algorithms or user-selected settings for optimum results.
- Up to 500 Images per Battery Charge
- In-Camera Image Editing and Enhanced Retouch Menu: New effects and controls include Quick Retouch, NEF (RAW) Processing, Cross Star and Color Intensifier filters.
- Supplied accessories (may differ by country or area): EN-EL9 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, MH-23 Quick Charger, UC-E4 USB Cable, DK-20 Rubber Eyecup, AN-DC1 Camera Strap, BF-1A Body Cap , DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover, Software Suite CD-ROM
This Nikon D60 Manual, Specs, Setup, Troubleshooting and User Guide provide detail information regarding features, menus, operating instruction, setup guide, maintenance, procedures on how to connect to other devices and troubleshooting of the camera. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
P, S, A and M Mode
Changing the Shooting Settings
More on Playback
Connecting to a Computer, Printer or TV
Maximizing Life of the Camera
Get and download the Nikon D60 Manual, Specs, Setup, Troubleshooting and User Guide here – free download 11.55 MB PDF file manual from www.nikonusa.com