The KODAK Zi8 is a Pocket Video Camera which comes with the following specs and features:
- Sensor type: 1 / 2.5-type 5 MP CMOS
- Lens: 6.3 mm, f/2.8, fixed focus, 35 mm equivalent: 61 mm (1080p), 46 mm (720p/60 fps, 720p, WVGA), 42 mm (still)
- Zoom: 4X digital
- Display size: 2.5 in.
- Storage: 128 MB internal memory with SD/SDHC card expansion slot
- Focus modes: normal, macro
- Focus range: normal >> 100 cm–infinity and macro >> 15 cm
- White balance: auto
- File formats: video >> H.264 (MOV), AAC LC; still >> JPEG
- Capture mode:
- 1080p (1920 × 1080, 30 fps)
- 720p/60 fps (1280 × 720, 60 fps)
- 720p (1280 × 720, 30 fps)
- WVGA (848 × 480, 30 fps)
- Still (5.3 MP, 16:9 widescreen, interpolated)
This KODAK Zi8 Manual and User Guide provide detail yet complete information on how to setup, use, operate, troubleshooting and manage the device. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
Setting up Your Camera, this section explains: charging the battery, charging using USB, inserting an SD or SDHC card, and connecting the strap.
Using Your camera, included in this section: turning on the camera, setting the date/time, recording videos, taking pictures, playing videos, transferring, editing, sharing online, deleting videos/pictures, viewing on a TV, accessing the settings menu, adjusting the focus range, etc.
Getting Help, this section contains: troubleshooting and getting help on the web.
Get and download KODAK Zi8 Manual, Troubleshooting and User Guide here – free download 1.65 MB PDF file manual from www.kodok.com
- kodak eis manual,kodak eis zi8 manual,kodak zi8 manual,kodak zi8 reset,reset kodak zi8,