The Kodak EasyShare Z915 features a 10 megapixel CCD sensor backing a 10x (35-350mm) optical zoom; 2.5 inch LCD; 32MB of built-in SD/SDHC memory capacity; P/A/S/M manual shooting modes; Kodak’s in-camera Smart Capture image processing technology, and optical image stabilization. The Z915 runs on a pair of AA-sized cells. With the KODAK Theatre HD Player, you can relive your memories on your big screen HDTV in stunning high-definition.
- Doing more with your camera
- Taking a video
- Scene modes
- Using optical zoom
- Using the flash
- Using the menu button to change settings
- Understanding the picture-taking icons
- Working with pictures/videos
- Deleting pictures/videos
- Viewing as thumbnails (multi-up)
- Understanding the review icons
- Share your stories!
- Solving camera problems
Get support and download the Kodak EasyShare Z915 Manual, User Guide, Setting, Setup and Troubleshooting Procedures here – free download PDF file manual from kodak.com
- kodak easyshare z915 manual,easyshare z915 manual,