Canon PowerShot S100 Specifications and Features
Canon PowerShot S100 is a pocket camera with a taste of a serious photographic tool that may impress even demanding users. It has 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor combined with the new DIGIC 5 Image Processor (Canon HS SYSTEM ) for enhanced image quality and improved low-light performance; ISO Sensitivity: 80 – 6400; 3“ TFT LCD; 5x Optical Zoom; and a bright f/2.0 lens that makes it ideal for low-light conditions. The S100 equipped with built-in GPS to record your location; built-in flash; connectors include USB 2.0, Video Out (NTSC/PAL), Audio; and supports for SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card.
For other features you can find various shooting modes and you can also capture Full HD 1080p video in Stereo Sound. File format supported are: Still Image: Exif 2.3 (JPEG); RAW (CR2); Video: MOV (Image: H.264; Audio: Linear PCM). And for the power source, the camera uses rechargeable Battery NB-5L.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 98.9 x 59.8 x 26.7mm
Weight: Approx. : 173g (camera body only)
Canon PowerShot S100 Manual and User Guide
The Canon PowerShot S100 manual provides information on how to operate, install, setup, reset and troubleshoot problem. The manual is divided into sections as follow:
Read This First
Preparing the Camera
Replaying / Erasing
Setting Up Canon PowerShot S100
The Setup menu is used to adjust the camera settings. The procedure for displaying the Setup menu is slightly different for each shooting mode (p. 33). Use the procedures shown below. Please see page 35 for instructions on changing the image quality settings.
You can display the Canon PowerShot S100 Setup menu as per below instructions:
- The Setup menu can be displayed in the mode, but not the mode.
- Press the MENU button until the Setup menu displays.
- After adjusting the settings, press the MENU button again to close the menu.
Resetting Canon PowerShot S100
Please note, however, that the date, time and other camera settings may reset to the default settings if the battery pack has been removed for approximately three weeks. (page 8 of the manual).
Canon PowerShot S100 Troubleshooting Procedures
Your camera will not work if one of the following conditions happen:
- Power is not on; simply press the main switch for a few moments to turn on your camera.
- Battery cover or CF card cover opened; simply close the battery cover or CF card cover and then press the main switch again to turn the camera off.
- Insufficient battery voltage; The solution is insert a fully charged battery pack or use an approved AC power source
- Poor contact between battery pack and camera terminals; you can wipe the battery terminals with a clean – dry cloth to fix the poor connection.
Download the Canon PowerShot S100 Manual and User Guide
Get support and download the Canon PowerShot S100 Manual here (2.85 MB PDF file type document) from images-amazon.com. Free download 84 MB English Version manual.
- canon powershot s100 reset,Canon S100,how to restart canon s100 camera,canon powershot s 100 reset,powershot s100 factory reset,