Sony BDP S580 Blu ray disc player Overview
Sony Blu ray disc player BDP S580 has a slim, simple, rather conservative but sophisticated look. This Blu ray player is a rapid performer to play a 1080p HD movies. The key highlights this product offers are multiple online media service (amongst them Hulu Plus, Netflix, and Amazon, Pandora), 3D support, and built in WiFi. This 16.9×7.8×1.4 in. device also features ethernet, and is capable of a wireless audio streaming. You Android and Apple smartphone can turn to a remote control for this Blue ray disc using a special app.
Sony Blu ray disc player BDP S580 excels in many of its features. It has a digital audio format including Dolby Digital, DTS, and Dolby True HD output. It’s user interface is Son’s home entertainment Xross Media Bar (XMB). However this device is not without flaw. Critiques have mentioned a sluggish BD-Live disc loading time, as well as onboard memory.
The following manual apply for Sony BDP S580 Blu ray disc player. The manual provides detailed information regarding specifications, features, menus, as well as user guide, operating procedures, setting up, reset and troubleshooting hints for the device. The manual is divided into sections as follows:
Precautions guide to parts and controls
Hookups and settings
Settings and adjustment
Sony BDP S580 Setting Up Guide
Please follow below instruction for the first setup:
- Insert two size AA (R6) batteries by matching the and ends on the batteries to the markings inside the battery compartment.
- Plug the player into the AC outlet.
- Press to turn on the player
- Turn on TV, then switch the input selector on your TV so that the signal from the player appears on your TV screen.
- Perform (Easy Setup).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make the basic settings using and ENTER on the remote.
Sony BDP S580 Reset Guide
You can reset the player settings to the factory default by selecting the group of settings. All the settings within the group will be reset.
Sony BDP S580 Troubleshooting Procedures
The section list some problems that you may encounter while using the player and give some possible solutions.
The desired wireless router is not detected even if [Scan] is performed. Press RETURN to return to the previous screen, and try [Scan] again. If the desired wireless router is still not detected, press RETURN to select [Manual registration]
Download Sony BDP S580 Manual and User Guide
You can download the Sony BDP S580 Manual and User Guide here from sony.com – Free download 2.72 MB PDF filetype document.
>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<
- bdp s580 hard reset,sony bdp s580 digital audio output setup,advantageofresettingbdps580,sony blu ray set up instructions,sony blu ray player bdp s580 hard reset,