Samsung BD-D7000 Blu-Ray Player Specifications and Feature
Samsung BD-D7000 Blu-Ray Player comes with a full HD 3D feature and able to convert 2D blu-ray titles to near 3D image quality. It can also play DVDs, audio CDs, and CD-R/RW. It has futuristic accent through the touch sensor controls. The device is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi; HDMI Output; USB port; Optical Digital Audio Out; Analog Audio Out: 2 Channel; Ethernet LAN Port; Full HD 1080p up-scaling; AllShare (DLNA enabled); Slot-in Loading Mechanism; Samsung Apps; and 1GB Built-in Memory.
You can also find other features such as: Smart Hub; Built-in Audio Decoders: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Digital Plus; Supports BD-LIVE; Innovative System-on-Chip (SoC) for exceptional 3D up-conversion of movies, pictures and streaming video; Ultra Fast Play; Multi format disc playback; Supports the new “One Foot Connection”; and more.
Dimensions: 7.1"W X 7.1"D X 1.2"H
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Samsung BD-D7000 Initial Setup
- Turn on your TV after connecting the player. When you connect the player to a TV for the first time, player turns on automatically and the Initial Settings screen appears.
- Press the ???? buttons to select the desired language, and then press the ENTER button.
- Press the ENTER button to select Start.
- Press the ?? buttons to select the desired TV Aspect Ratio, and then press the ENTER button. (See page 30 on the User’s Manual)
- Press the ?? buttons to select the desired Network Settings : Wired, Wireless (General), WPS(PBC) or One Foot Connection, and then press the ENTER button. If you do not know the details of your Network Settings, press the BLUE (D) button on your remote instead to skip Network Settings here, finish the Initial Settings, and go to the Home menu. If you selected a Network Setting, go to pages 36~40 for more information about the Network settings. When done, go to Step 6.
- The Home menu appears. (For more information about the Home menu, please see page 28. on the User’s Manual)
Reset Samsung BD-D7000
The Reset function initializes all downloaded widgets, erases all user accounts and settings from the player, and resets all Smart Hub settings to the factory default settings. It then restarts Smart Hub as if it were starting for the first time. Your account, however, remains on the Smart Hub server. To log into your account, enter your ID and password on the Create Account screen. To use the Reset function, follow these steps:
- In the Settings menu, select Reset, and then press the ENTER button. The Reset screen appears.
- Enter the your Security password. This is the password you entered if you set up a BD or DVD Parental rating (See page 41 on the User’s Manual). If you did not, enter 0000.
- After a few moments, Smart Hub automatically resets. The screen may go black, then Smart Hub re-appears. In a few moments, it starts the re-initialization procedure.
- To complete the re-initialization, go to Step 4 in Starting Smart Hub for the First Time. (See page 54 on the User’s Manual)
Download Samsung BD-D7000 Blu-ray Disc Player Manual and User Guide
Get support and download the Samsung BD-D7000 Blu-ray disc player manual here from samsung.com – free download 9.86 MB PDF filetype document (81 pages of English Version manual)
- samsung blu ray manual for model bd d7000,samsung smart 3d blu-ray tm player bd- es 7000 manual,samsung es 7000 manuel,samsung db-z70 user\s manual,samsung bluray 3d player BD-D7000 manual,