JVC XVBP1 Blu-ray Player Specifications and Features
JVC XVBP1 Blu-ray Player comes with some key features such as: Blu-ray 1080/24p Playback; AVCHD/MP3/WMA/JPEG Playback; BD Profile 2.0; HDMI with x.v.Color(TM)/Deep Color; HD Audio Bit-Stream Output; BD Live Ready; and HD Everio Playback. While the playable media are: BD-R/RE, DVD-Video/-R/-RW, R/ RW, CD, USB. This player supports for many other formats including BD/DVD Hybrid formats, Audio CDs, and any optical discs that contain MP3, WMA, JPEG, or AVCHD files.
For the connectivity, it is equipped with HDMI Digital Out (Audio/Video); Component Video Out; Composite Video Out; Analog 2ch Audio Out; Coaxial Digial Out; Optical Digital Out; USB Host; and Ethernet. The HDMI Audio includes LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, MPEG-1/-2 L2, MP3 (PCM only), WMA (PCM only). Other features available: Internet via Ethernet; 1080p Up scaling; Audio D/A Converter; and Dynamic Range Control.
Dimensions: 16.9"W x 2.2"H x 9.7"D
Weight: 6.2 lbs
By using the Setup menu, you can make various adjustments to items such as picture and sound. You can also set a language for the subtitles and the Setup menu, among other things. For details on each Setup menu item, see pages 19 to 23 on this manual.
You can reset the player to its original factory settings or initialize the BD storage.
- Select [Initialize] option then press
- Press to select the desired option then press ENTER. The confirm message will appear.
- [Factory Set] – If you need to, you can reset the player to all its factory settings. Some options cannot be reset. (Rating, Password and Area Code, etc.)
- [BD Storage Clear] – Deletes the downloaded on-line content for BD-Live feature from the connected USB Flash Drive. The files (such as movie, music or photo file) stored in the USB Flash Drive except content downloaded via BD-Live are not erased.
- Use to select [Yes] or [No] then press ENTER.
Download JVC XVBP1 Blu-ray Player Installation, Setup and Reset Guide here: