The Blackberry Curve 9330 comes with BlackBerry OS 5.0 (upgradable), touch sensitive trackpad navigation, full QWERTY keyboard, keyboard backlighting, and 2.40 inches screen display with 320 x 240 pixels resolution. It is also equipped with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, microSDHC card slot (expandable up to 32 GB) and 2 MP camera with digital zoom feature. For the network, it uses CDMA Technology.
For other features you can also find music player, video playback, Blackberry Browser, social networking application, GPS, and more.
Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 Dimension
Size: 109 x 60 x 14 mm
Weight: 105 g
Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 Manual and User Guide
The following manual contains detailed information regarding product description, features, specifications, as well as user guide, operating instruction, setup, reset and troubleshooting guide for the Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 smartphone series. The manual is divided into sections as follow:
Getting to Know Your Blackberry 9330
Setting Up Your Blackberry 9330
Using Your Blackberry 9330
Using Advanced Sprint Services
Blackberry 9330 Basics and Shortcuts
Frequently Asked Questions
Service Agreement: General Terms and Conditions of Service
Setting Up Your Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 (page 5 of the manual
Setting up your BlackBerry® device is easy. Follow these steps to get started:
- Insert the Battery (page 6).
- Charge the Battery (page 8).
- Turn Your BlackBerry 9330 On (page 9).
- Complete the Setup Wizard (page 9).
- Connect to the Nationwide Sprint Network (page 10).
- Set Up Your Sprint Voicemail (page 11).
- Set Up a Wi-Fi® Connection (page 12).
Resetting Blackberry Curve 3G 9330
How do I reset my BlackBerry device? (page 53 of the manual). To reset your BlackBerry device hardware and programs, remove and then reinsert the battery
Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 Troubleshooting Procedures
If you find any problems with your phone, you can find some of the solutions in Frequently Asked Question section. (page 51 of the manual) You can see some items below:
Why does my BlackBerry device not turn on?
- The power might be off. Press and hold.
- The battery might not be charged. See “Charge the Battery” on page 8 for more information.
Why does my BlackBerry device not charge?
- A connection might not be complete. Check that all cables and plugs are fully inserted into ports and power outlets. See “Charge the Battery” on page 8 for more information.
- The battery might not be inserted properly. Remove and reinsert the battery. Verify that the connectors align. See “Insert the Battery” on page 6 for more information.
- If you connect your BlackBerry device to your computer to charge (see below), verify that the computer is turned on. If you connect your BlackBerry device to the computer using a USB hub, the hub must be self powered to provide enough power to charge your device.
Can I charge my BlackBerry device by connecting it to my computer?
If you have installed the BlackBerry® Desktop Software or the BlackBerry® Device Manager on your computer, you can connect your BlackBerry device to the computer to charge the battery.
- Verify that the computer is turned on.
- Connect the smaller end of the USB cable to your BlackBerry device.
- Connect the larger end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
*Note: To find more help with connecting your BlackBerry device to the computer, click Help in the BlackBerry Desktop Software to view the BlackBerry Desktop Software Online Help.
Download Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 Manual
Get support and download the Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 Manual and User Guide, Specs, Features, Setting, Resetting and Troubleshooting Guide here from support.sprint.com. Free download 1.95 MB PDF file type document (78 pages English Version Manual).
- blackberry curve reset button,bb daitona CDMA,blackberry 8520 unlock button,blackberry curve format key,blackberry curve reset,